Wednesday, November 13, 2013

ABC's of Thanksgiving: Letter M


Today I am thankful for the M&M's, my little sisters Marlee and Marijka. I'm thankful for their patience when I constantly call them by each others name instead of their own. I'm thankful for their love and support. I'm thankful for their willingness to help me out when I need it. I'm so grateful to have them in my family. They each bring their own unique personalities to our family mix and life wouldn't be nearly as entertaining without them in it.I'm grateful for Marlee's sense of humor and for Marijka's strength. This Saturday will be like the 6th time they have helped me either pack up or move stuff from one place to the other in the last couple of months and they are still willing to help. That says a lot. I wouldn't have made it through the last month or two without them and my Mom. So today and always I am thankful for my little sisters.

No comments: