Friday, November 1, 2013

ABC's of Thanksgiving: Letter A

I am going to take this idea and use it for my blog instead of Facebook. I'll do my best to keep up with it everyday, but who knows.

So for the letter "A". There are lots of things I could do with this letter, but I'm going to go with ARUP. This is the company I work for. This job came along when I needed it and was an answer to many prayers. 

The people I work with are the salt of the earth. They have gotten me through the last 2 years. They are here for me everyday. Their smiling faces and positive attitudes are a balm to my soul. They are kind and compassionate and go out of their way to let me know they care.

The health clinic here has been a great thing for Kyle. The staff works so hard to keep him on track with his health and goals. The benefits here are really good and have helped us a lot.

No comments: