Sunday, November 3, 2013

ABC's of Thanksgiving: Letter C


For the letter "C" I am grateful for children. The world would be so boring without them. For the last 2 years Kyle and I have lived in a neighborhood where everyone was either older or single with no children. The feeling is just different. When you go outside it is quiet and there is no noise. 

In the new neighborhood his parents moved to you go outside and hear kids playing. The sound of bikes and skateboards. The sounds of life. 

Kyle and I haven't been able to have a baby and it is a void in my life. I am so grateful for the wonderful women in my life who share their children with me. They bring me so much joy. Seeing the world through the eyes of a child is a wonderful blessing. 
 
My parents had their annual Halloween party Friday night and the kids had a blast. Besides the favorite homemade root beer making we tried something new. Marlee and Janalee mixed warm water, dawn dish soap and dry ice and it made an awesome fountain of bubbles. The kids loved it and it was really cool. When you popped the bubble it would release a cool vapor. We all love it.

No comments: