Tuesday, November 5, 2013

ABC's of Thanksgiving: Letter E


Today I am thankful for "E"ditors. Most of you probably don't know that I work with a team of editors. It is what they do for ARUP and they do a fabulous job. I love this team and the support they have given me over the past 2 years. 

I have taken a new job in Logan as a bookkeeper for Aquamira Technologies and will be moving back to Logan. My last day here at ARUP is next Friday. I am going to miss my coworkers so much. When I got this job 2 years ago it was an answer to my prayers. Having Greg Kratz as my supervisor was a direct gift from my Heavenly Father to me.  Greg is probably the most compassionate person I know. As I have dealt with my trials over the past 2 years he has been there every step of the way. He has never made me feel guilty or asked anything of me that I couldn't give and I thank him for that. He is the best supervisor in the world. He meets with each of us every 2 weeks and gives us feedback, asks our opinion, and encourages us to better ourselves. For me this has been incredibly helpful.

I am going to miss all of the people I work with. They all add something different to my life. I also know that it is time to move on and things are falling into place for that to happen. 

If I just had an editor to edit my blog posts think how much better they would read.


No comments: