Tuesday, November 12, 2013

ABC's of Thanksgiving: Letter L


Today I am thankful for "L"ily. LIly is my shiatsu. She is a funny dog. When I first got her she had a thing about men and now she is permanently attached to Kyle and loves my Dad. She has a hearing problem so when I call her I have to pitch my voice really high so she can hear me. Lily hates the texture of grass. In the summer she will pee on the cement if I don't watch her. She is fine with snow and will go out on the lawn all winter, but as soon as the grass comes back she is done with that. 

She generally doesn't like to snuggle at night but every once in awhile she will sleep right up next to my head. I don't know if she has a bad day or what the deal is.  I left her with Kyle because I felt he needed her love right now, but Hydee wants her out of the house so I guess I will be taking her with me on Saturday. I feel really bad for Kyle. I know how much he loves and is attached to her. It is going to break his heart.

No comments: