Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Update on Kyle's Foot/Abby's Visit


Kyle went to the doctor yesterday and his blister is already healing. I did an excellent job treating it during out trip. The doctor was quite impressed with my inginuity. I bought sponges and taped them over the bandages on the back of his foot so the pressure of the shoe wouldn't hurt his foot and if it oozed too much it would also absorb it.

Anyway, I just wanted to let everyone know that we aren't looking at any more amputations or anything like that.

On another note, and I'm so mad we didn't take a picture of us but, I was able to meet up with Abby for a quick visit while she was here for a doctor's visit. She looks good and is holding up as well as can be expected after losing Shane. She's strong and she will be okay with time. She is awesome and we love her.

No comments: