Monday, July 15, 2013

Day #9 - Our Adventure

So for the excitement today I woke up this morning and went to move and had excruciating pain in my legs, especially knees. When I tried to walk I had no strength in my knees. I barely made it into the bathroom, then I didn't have enough strength to stand up so Kyle had to help me. I had to spend the day resting my legs.

We didn't make it to the 2 main sessions at the convention. But late in the afternoon Kyle and I decided to try to make to the last session. So with my braces, and Kyle's help I was able to get to the closing session and the team dinner that night. They were of course a lot of fun and I was grateful I was able to get to them. It was fun to get to know the members of my team better. BettyJo is a great director and always makes things so fun. She had fun little motivational gifts for us. Her husband Darin is awesome and they are a great couple. We are so glad we made the effort to go to convention this year.



No comments: