Saturday, July 13, 2013

Day #8 - Our Adventure

 
The convention started at 8:30 this morning. It was team day so we all wore our matching team shirts and bling. We had checkered bandannas we wore in different ways. I wore mine as a headband.
 
There were lots of new products announced and it was fun to see what is coming in the future. Grace Adele is changing 80% of their product. There are fun new colors and styles of purses. The will be on the website starting August. All the current product is 10$% off in the month of July. Visit my website here: https://kamiwillis.graceadele.us/GraceAdele/Home  I love all my stuff from Grace Adele, but I especially love my wallet. It was worth every penny.
 
I'm also really excited about the Scentsy Buddies. We now have Forest Buddies to go along with the Safari buddies: There is a Beaver, Owl, Raccoon, Fox, Bear, Owl, and a darling Turtle. They are discontinuing the baby buddies. I love all the buddies. They are all so cute and smell so good.


BettyJo walked across the Stage as a director and looked so cute. She is such a wonderful lady and I love her a lot. One of the deciding reasons I decided to come to convention was to see and catch up a little with her. I'm so glad she is feeling better.
 
 
After the convention our Star Director Lisa took us to dinner at Harry & Izzy's downtown . It was so nice of her. I had the steak, and cream brule  and it was delicious. After dinner we went over to the Scentsy Family Store. It took a couple of hours to check out, but we got some fun stuff. My legs started hurting so I went and got the truck and came back to pick up Kyle.

No comments: