Monday, March 1, 2010

Clear Skies & Sunshine

The sun is shining today.  There definitely haven't been enough days of clear skies and sunshine in the past few months.  The months of January and February drag on for me.  I have to fight not to let the dark days drag me down.  Seeing the sun today made me happy.  I had a little meltdown yesterday so happiness today is a really good thing. 

Kyle and I spent a couple of weekends at the cabin in Bear Lake last month.  One of the nights the sky was crystal clear and the stars were shining so bright and looked so close.  It was absolutely beautiful and we took a minute to dance under the stars.  Unfortunately it was freezing cold and a minute was all we could handle.  It's nice to see signs of spring popping up here and there.  Of course I do realize I live in Cache Valley and spring is ususally another month or two away but I'll take what I can get, when I can get it.  So for today I'm enjoying being able to see the sun. 

No comments: