Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Laughter is the Best Medicine

As part of our Christmas Kyle's parents gave us tickets to go see Bill Cosby. It was a lot of fun.  He is hilarious and we had a great time.  It was a great gift and we appreciate it.  Did you know that Bill Cosby is 72 years old?  I know I say this a lot but I had to wonder again where the time goes.  For being as old as he is he's still in great shape.  He was rolling around on the floor and carrying on like he was still a kid.  The Cosby Show was one of my favorites to watch as I was growing up and I hated when it went off the air.  It was a good, clean show and there aren't a whole lot of them on the air anymore.   Bill Cosby came at a great time.  Sometimes you just need to laugh and it felt great.

2 comments:

KDSteck said...

Not sure what was going on that night - not any of my business - but you came in not so happy and leeft looking like the unhappy elf had gotten off your back. It really was a funny night.

Anonymous said...

So true. Sometimes it helps just to be able to laugh.