Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Hanging On

I really believe these words of advice:

“The simple secret is this: put your trust in the Lord, do your best, then leave the rest to Him.” -Joseph B. Wirthlin

"It isn't as bad as you sometimes think it is. It all works out. Don't worry. I say that to myself every morning. It will all work out. Put your trust in God, and move forward with faith and confidence in the future. The Lord will not forsake us. If we will put our trust in Him, if we will pray to Him, if we will live worthy of His blessings, He will hear our prayers." -Gordan B. Hinckley

But I have to admit somedays it is harder than others to remember them.  Those are the days when I just try to hang on and hope tomorrow comes quickly.        

I'm having a harder time following the counsel given in the following quotes:

“Come what may, and love it.” -Joseph B. Wirthlin

"Find joy in the journey." - Thomas S. Monson


But I'm doing my best.  I promise!!!  I pray it's enough.

4 comments:

Charlotte said...

Aww Kami. I'm sorry. Rough rough stuff, huh?

Still praying for you guys.

Britney said...

Hey Kami,
I'm just catching up on you guys through your blog and sheesh... I hope everything calms down for you soon. I need to call you and chat. Love you!

Emily M said...

Hang in there! You can do it! You have a lot on your plate right now! I am also praying for you guys.

Natalie said...

If you only knew how many people love you and are rooting for you...

Hang in there. We love you!