Tuesday, March 31, 2009

True Friends

The past few days I've had the opportunity to hang out with friends I don't get to see very often. These are the best type of friends. The ones you can go weeks with out talking to, but when you do talk with them it's like no time has passed at all. You can pick up right where you left off. Some of these friends are family and others I have picked to be my family. Where would we be in life without our friends? I have found as I go through life that different friends fill different roles in my life. I have those friends who are there to help out when needed. I have those who understand me and are there when I need to vent and others who are there to go with me and have a good time and still others who fit all of these roles. I have been very blessed in my life to have met some wonderful people who have become the truest of friends. Thanks for helping me get through life!!

1 comment:

kat said...

Kami,
I didn't know you had your own blog. I have really enjoyed reading your posts and have been inspired by some of the things you have written. Thank you for sharing!! You are an amazing person and I am so glad I was able to work with you and get to know you. Everyone has a friend in Kami!!