Monday, March 9, 2009

A Winter Wonderland


Winter is back with a vengeance!! At 3:00 a.m. this morning all the snow had melted and there was none left on the ground. When we woke up this morning there was a foot of snow outside and it was still falling. We now have at least 2 feet of snow on the ground. I can't believe 24 inches of snow fell in just over 12 hours


A typical Cache Valley winter. Last week the temperature was in the 50's and now we are back in the dead of winter. So much for the glimmer of hope that spring was on the way. When I tried to watch the news the satelite dish wouldn't pick up a signal. I had to wade through the 2 feet of snow to get to the satelite dish on the back of the garage and clean the snow off of it. The fun!! I can't wait for Spring Break so I can get away for a little while and enjoy a little warmth in Mexico. Only one more month!!

No comments: