Monday, August 3, 2009

I'm Engaged!!

Yes, the rumors are true Kyle and I are getting married!! We are set to be married on September 26th in the Oquirrh Mountain LDS Temple. We decided this a month or so ago but due to one small catastrophe after another we weren't 100% positive that we would be able to pull that date off until yesterday. Things are now set and we are excited to get moving with getting everything planned. We get our engagement pictures taken tonight so I will hopefully have some of them posted before too long. The jeweler broke the band of my ring when they were sizing it, but hopefully I will be able to post a picture of it within the next week or so (I lost count of where that fell in the list of problems.) The good news is we have made it through this very challenging month and feel we are stronger for having dealt with it all. We are very excited and I wanted to share this news with all of you who didn't already know.

12 comments:

Charlotte said...

Hooray! Hooray! Hooray!!!

Darin and BettyJo Noe said...

YAY!!! Congrats Congrats Congrats! I'm so excited for you! What's the plan for after the wedding, where will you guys be living, since I know he doesn't live in Logan? YAY!!!!

Natalie said...

YEEHAW! Congrats to you! When I first saw the title of this post, I thought you had a ring and I had somehow missed it. I was feeling pretty "betrayed." :) I can't wait to see how the engagement pics turn out!

Emily M said...

I am so excited for you! You looked gorgeous tonight for your pictures! I am excited to see them!

Anonymous said...

woohoo!!! I am so excited for you Kami!!! I am going to miss the festivities, I will be out there September 30-October 7. Aaaagh!! Please let me know when you are having a shower...etc.

Claudia said...

Kami, we are sooooooo happy for you good luck and hopefully all the challenges are behind you for now
Claudia

kat said...

Yipee!! I am sooo excited for you! I can't wait to see your pics. I am so happy for you!!

Maggie said...

I'm so excited!!!!! I can't wait! Congrats!

Mindy M. said...

YEAH!! I am so excited for you I about cried ~ No lie!!! You will be a wonderful wife!! Marriage is bliss, just ask me after 20 years with Rod. :) Congrats and let me know if there is anything you need help with!!

Britney said...

Yay!! We're so excited...and can't wait to be there for ALL the festivities! You're amazing! Can't wait to see the pictures.
Brit

P.S. Had the treatment, done with isolation, pick-up my girlies tomorrow!!! Hallelujah!

Michelle said...

Congrats Kami! I am soooooooooooooo excited for you!

Michelle said...

Congrats Kami! I am so excited for you!