Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Pneumonia in July?

I think it must take a special talent to come down with pneumonia in the middle of the summer, but somehow I accomplished it. I started with a cold on the Monday we were in Yellowstone. It got progressively worse as the week went on and by the time we got home on Sunday I was feeling pretty lousy. Luckily I went in to InstaCare yesterday and I have pneumonia. They gave me some good cough medicine so I'm getting some sleep now. Let's hope this passes quickly.

We had a great time in Yellowstone last week and had a wonderful vacation despite being sick. Dad, Kyle and I saw a grizzly bear right off of the side of the road. It was really neat. It's not often you get to see a bear that close. I will post a picture as soon as I find the memory card they are on. We saw lots of beautiful sights and amazing scenery. It was an awesome trip and all 7 of us spent a week in the trailer and all came home in one piece.

2 comments:

Natalie said...

Oh my goodness! I had no idea you have pneumonia. Poor thing!!!

I'm glad you guys had such a fun trip at "the Park." I still wish we could have gone, but at least you guys had a great time AND survived a week in the trailer. :)

Britney said...

Glad you had fun. Sorry you're sick! My brother Shelby and his baby both had pneumonia this month too. Crazy!