Sunday, November 16, 2014

I Am Thankful for My Friends

I am grateful for my friends. I am not a person who has a ton of close friends outside of my family, so I treasure those I have even more. I am fortunate that my Mom, sisters, aunts, and cousins are also my friends. My friends are all amazing ladies. We have the kind of friendships where you can go months without speaking and pick up as if we spoke the day before. My friends are loyal. Some I have know for more years than I can count and others just a few. I know they will be there to hold me up when I need them and I will be there when they need me. They have been there to celebrate my happiest days and my worst. They listen to their hearts and may stick a card in the mail unexpectedly, or randomly send an e-mail or text and it will be just what I need that day. They know who they are and I hope they know how very much I love them and treasure their friendship. Thanks for supporting and loving me.

No comments: