Sunday, November 16, 2014

I'm Thankful for My Eternal Family

I am thankful for eternal families. In my patriarchal blessing I was instructed to study and understand the plan of salvation.  At the time it seemed like a weird thing. I now see why this knowledge is important in my life. I am grateful that I know I will be with Kyle again and we can be together with Carter for eternity. It is so comforting for me to know that Kyle is no longer in pain. He no longer limps, he can hear and see perfectly. He isn't having to deal with the challenges of autism. His heart now beats steady and strong. He is in the arms of his Heavenly Father. I have watched others lose their loved ones without having the comfort of knowing they will be together again and my heart aches for them. If I didn't know we can be together again I don't know how I would have gone on after Kyle passed away. 

It is so comforting to me to know that Carter was able to spend the 4 months between when his dad died and he was born in Heaven with Kyle. I know Kyle will be watching out for Kyle as he grows and lives his life. Carter has a special guardian angel. I hope it can bring Carter some comfort as he has to grow up without his Dad. I hope as I teach him the plan of salvation it might bring him some peace as it has me. I am grateful I have an eternal family.

No comments: