Saturday, November 15, 2014

I'm Thankful for Angels

I enjoyed thinking of the things I am grateful for as I wrote about them last year on my blog so I'm going to write about some of the things I'm thankful for this season as well. I'm late getting started this year so it won't be an everyday thing.

I was thinking today that I am thankful for angels. The scriptures teach us of angels and I believe they watch over us. During Kyle's funeral Bishop Yates told my nieces and nephews that he felt prompted to tell them Kyle would be with them protecting and guiding them during certain times in their lives. I have taken comfort in knowing Carter was able to spend 4 months in Heaven with Kyle. Now he is here on earth with me I know Kyle is watching over and protecting him. It's a comforting feeling to know Carter will have a guardian angel watching over him. 




No comments: