Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Miss Rodeo Utah Gala

On April 30th Kyle and I met up with Mom and Susan and attended the Miss Rodeo Utah Gala for MaKenzie, my cousin Rod's daughter. The proceeds go toward helping her with her expenses this year and to help her go to the Miss Rodeo America pagent in December. I already have my hotel booked and hope to go to Las Vegas to support her, but we may have a wedding conflict so we will have to see if it works out.

Dinner was provided by Texas Roadhouse, there was a band performing, and we had a fun time. A ton of people show up to support Kenzie. There was a silent auction that I donated a University of Utah themed Scentsy basket for.

As always Kenzie looked absolutely beautiful. Her dress was grey leather with pink accents and was exquisite. Mindy worked so hard to pull it all together. I was glad we were able to go and give our support.




No comments: