Saturday, June 22, 2013

Kyle's Birthday Bash

 
Since it was Kyle's 40th birthday this year and there were many times we wondered if he would live to see this birthday we wanted to celebrate it. We had a get together on Saturday the 20th at The Pizza Factory in Ogden. It started out pretty stressful for me because there were people still in the room I reserved (the told me I could come early and set up) and they did nothing to even start setting up the room once they left. We actually ended up going in and clearing the tables and stuff ourselves. I was very bugged. But after a bit I was able to relax and enjoy things.

It was fun to have all our family there. I made gift bags for the kids and they loved it. Darren and Kat had to leave early with their boys.  But Kyle, Marlee, Tom, and I did the bumper cars with Emily and Natalie's kids. They all had a blast. It was so much fun.

Surrounded by all the kids he loves so much was the perfect way for Kyle to celebrate his birthday. I am so glad they came and played with him.

No comments: