Saturday, July 7, 2012

July 4th Fun

 
We spent the 4th of July in Bear Lake with my family and The Petersen's. We took Kyle's parents Sea Doo's. We were only able to get one of them to run but we had a great time. We went down to the beach and spent 2 afternoons having fun. It was kind of a bummer there were no fireworks because of the high fire risk. It was a nice break from work and I always enjoy getting to spend time with Nat and Em's kids. They are a lot of fun (and work).

The kids created a ship out of a big box Jan brought up.
The kids loved their whale.
Kyle getting ready to launch the Sea Doo.
Fun at the beach.
The kids loved going for rides.
Gracie seemed to enjoy naping on my lap.
Garrett helped me take the Sea Doo from the dock over
to the beach to meet the others. By the time
they showed up he was ready to get off.
He wanted me to find him a babysitter on the beach.

No comments: