Sunday, July 8, 2012

When I Grow Up...


There is a woman I work with that I find fascinating. To begin with she is just so darn cute. Her hair cut is darling, she is beautiful, has a fun sense of humor, and a great sense of style. The most amazing thing about her is that I don't think I have ever seen her when she doesn't seem genuinely happy, even when totally stressed. She just has one of those personalities that radiates kindness. She is incredibly intelligent and amazing at her job. I am sure she has her struggles just like everyone else, but even when she is upset or not feeling well she is still so nice. I don't think my description has come close to doing her justice. I think if you met her you would understand what I am trying to say.

Then there is another woman whom I have known her whole life. She is amazing. She has always gone out of her way to make other people happy, often at the expense of her own happiness. She is very Intelligent and an amazing mother. I so admire the way she is raising her kids. They are darling, but can be a challenge and she has sooo much patience. You would have to ask her husband's opinion, but I think he would agree with my assessment that she is a wonderful wife and homemaker. She like the other has cute hair, is beautiful, and has a great sense of style. I've been with her through some of life's major hardships and she always has a positive attitude and looks at the good side of things. Once again my description doesn't come close to doing her justice.

They are both younger than I am, but when I grow up I want to be just like Kelly and Natalie.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought for sure you were talking about me. Guess I was wrong.........again.

XOXO
Lorie

Natalie said...

I'm a little behind these days and just read this. I'm flattered by your kind words and think you are greater than you will ever know. I love you!