Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving


When I think of everything we have to be grateful for this year our families are inevitably tied to each thing. We never would have made it through the past few years without them and their love and support. We still have our struggles but we are in a much better place than we were last year at this time. In so many ways. We would be very ungrateful if today on Thanksgiving we didn't thank our family and friends for their love and concern for us. As I sit here in a warm comfy house getting ready to eat a delicious dinner my mind turns to those who don't have these same blessings. Especially our men and women who are serving in our military or are serving missions for the church and are away from their homes and family today. I hope they know they are loved and appreciated. I am also thankful that Uncle Robert's surgery went as well as it did and pray that the news continues to be good for him. Happy Thankgiving to you all.

No comments: