Thursday, May 26, 2011

Marijka's Big Day


Marijka had a big day last Sunday, May 22nd.  She spoke in sacrament meeting and received her Young Womanhood Medallion.  Then that night she graduated from Seminary.  I missed the whole thing because I was at the hospital with Kyle.  Rumor has it that she gave a great talk and everyone enjoyed it.  She has worked hard to earn her medallion and I am very proud of her. 

I can't believe she is 18 and graduating from high school tomorrow.  Her graduation is at the USU Spectrum tomorrow night at 7:00 p.m.  When I graduated we were only given 2 tickets for our family to attend, so it is nice they have it at the Spectrum now where anyone can come.  We are all very proud and excited for her.  Marijka is a huge help to me and I don't know what I would do without her.  Congratulations on your graduation Marijka! We are so excited for you.  You have become a beautiful young woman and we love you!






No comments: