Friday, April 15, 2011

Soul Surfer

After work today we went and saw the movie Soul Surfer.  If any of you haven't seen this film I highly recommend you go and see it.  It's a true story of a girl who shows remarkable bravery, courage, and faith in the face of a horrifying experience.  It was very refreshing to watch a good clean movie that wasn't afraid to talk about God.  You should go see this movie if for no other reason than to show support for those people who were willing to take a chance and release a christian film. 

2 comments:

Natalie said...

I've been wanting to see that movie since I saw the previews. I saw Helen Hunt on David Letterman talking about it and it seems like an awesome show. Thanks for the recommendation!

Michelle said...

You have me intrigued. I will have to go see this now...or at least make it a point to rent it. Thanks Kami, I'm always looking for good movies.