Friday, April 29, 2011

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!

Today is my man's birthday.  We won't mention how old he is turning because that just depresses him.  I know things haven't gone exactly as he may have envisioned since we got married, but I know things have gone the way they are supposed to have.  The trials we have gone through have brought us together in ways that we never would have otherwise.  I have to admit there has been more than one occasion this past year when I wondered if he would make it to this birthday.  But, here we are and looking forward to celebrating many more to come.  I love you honey and I appreciate all you do to take care of me.  Even if it isn't in the way you would prefer.  You are an amazing man and I am so grateful to our Heavenly Father for bringing you into my life.  Have a happy birthday.  I love you honey!!!



1 comment:

Natalie said...

This post was really sweet and I loved the cute pictures of you together. Happy Birthday to Kyle!!! "MANY more birthdays to you..."