Saturday, April 5, 2014

Time's Moving Too Fast

Kyle has been gone for 4 weeks. First how can he just be gone and second how can it have been that long already? I'm having a very hard time. I hate the part of the day when I have to get out of bed and participate in real life. I love and crave sleep. My life has a tendency to fall apart when I'm awake. 

I ran onto this video of Kyle today. We were leaving a hotel to go on a cruise and he was on an excited high. He was singing "We're going on a cruise woo hoo" while doing a little dance. I was only able to get the very end on video. It was a side of Kyle that not everyone ever saw. He was a lot of fun when he let loose like that. We had a great trip with my Mom and Dad. 




1 comment:

Charlotte said...

Hey Kami,

Just in case you want to have the video on your blog for easy-finding later, if you upload it to youtube or vimeo, you can get a link from there and post the html link into your blog.

And, I'm so sorry. What a hard thing to endure.