Friday, November 2, 2012

Happy Halloween 2012


This year we celebrated Halloween the Saturday before with my family up in Cache Valley. My parents serve chili and cinnamon rolls every Halloween. Since Kyle and I would be in Salt Lake on Halloween we made them Saturday night.

Emily was out of town with her friends so her girls spent the night with us at Mom and Dad's Friday night. Saturday was the Newton Library witches storytime thing so we got the girls in their costumes and went out there.  At the last minute I decided to dress up with them and the kids all loved it. We met up with Kyle in Newton where he was helping put things away from deer camp. We brought Garrett and Abby home with us so Nat could clean up from the activity and then she came later. I sure love those 5 kids. They were so funny. Ella was cracking me up wearing my Dad's hat around.

It was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast. There are better pictures somewhere, but I don't have them right now.
 





No comments: