Saturday, September 26, 2009

A Special Night

Kyle and I had our wedding reception last night. It turned out really nice and I thought everything was very nice. Kyle's mom Hydee made the cake and it was beautiful. The backdrop and decorations were everything I had hoped for. We even made it through the night with only one kid ending up in the swimming pool. Kyle's nephew Alex waited until his Mom's back was turned and then did a canon ball in his church clothes and everything.

I appreciate all of you who came and offered us your love and support. I appreciate those of you who helped me set up, take stuff down, and helped with the refreshments. I was surprised by some people who came and also by those who didn't. I'm so grateful to all my family and friends who always support me. I especially want to thank those who traveled to be here for everything. I'm very grateful and want you to know how much I appreciate it. Last night was a lot of fun and I am so excited for tomorrow or I guess since it's past midnight it is actually today. In 11 hours and 35 minutes to be exact. I think it's going to be a great day. I should mention that Kyle sliced his head open this morning on the car door and had to get 6 stitches. You didn't really think the day before our wedding could be uneventful did you???


We rented a house in Riverton for tonight and tomorrow night. We have our family, Grandma Pauline, Susan, Craig, Karen, Leah, Porter, MaryAnn and Ted staying with us tonight. Brian and Sher came by earlier for pizza. It is Porter's 7th birthday so we had a little party for him and had cake and ice cream. It's been a nice night. I am so blessed to have such a great family.

6 comments:

MARNIE HAMMOND said...

Kami you look so pretty and happy. All the decorations look amazing. Kyle's mother did a great job on the cake. I wish I could have been there to see everything. I hope you had an amazing wedding day because you deserve it.

The Sagers said...

Kami, You looked so happy in the pictures, happy and beautiful. I'm so sad that I didn't get to see you in your white dress. I expect a full sit down with all of your pictures once I get this baby here. What a beautiful bride you made. I am so happy for you.

Stacey

McGinnis Family said...

Wow! Looks amazing! What a great cake! You looked beautiful, of course! I'm so happy for you! Sorry we weren't up there for such an awesome and exciting event for you! Congrats!

Natalie said...

It was an awesome night and a beautiful wedding day! Such a gorgeous bride!!! Both receptions were so nice and we had so much fun. All of your hard work and planning definitely paid off. Hopefully you are enjoying your honeymoon--you definitely deserve some R & R!!!

Darin and BettyJo Noe said...

Kami the pictures are so wonderful and you make a beautiful bride! Everything looks gorgeous. Enjoy every moment you have together!

kimberly said...

Congratulations on your marriage Kami! I am so happy for you! I am sorry I couldn't be there, but I have seen the pictures on your family's blog and everything looks perfect and so beautiful! I love your colors and decorations and you look so beautiful in your dress! Congratulations again and I hope you are very happy!