Friday, September 6, 2013

Leaves Are Changing Color

As September begins and the kids are back in school, the nights begin to get a tiny bit cooler and my thoughts turn to fall. I anxiously watch as the leaves begin to change. I wait to feel a morning chill in the air, and this morning it was there. It is my favorite time of the year.

Things I love about fall:
  • Soft, cozy sweatshirts and comfy jeans 
  • Thick warm socks and boots
  • Hot chocolate 
  • The chill in the air 
  • UEA with the ladies 
  • Deer camp 
  • Horse riding in the mountains
  • Walking through the crunchy leaves
  • Carving pumpkins 
  • Chili and cinnamon rolls 
  • Lighting the fireplace 
  • Cuddling under a pile of blankets 
  • Watching the leaves change color
  • Nice smelling Scentsy bars
  • Caramel apples 
  • Halloween 
  • Warm apple cider 
  • Thanksgiving

No comments: