Monday, April 30, 2012

Kyle's 39th Birthday


Kyle turned 39 on the 29th of April. I got up and decorated the house after he fell asleep. I'm sure he really appreciated it. On Monday night we met my family, Susan, Brian, and Grandma in Layton at Garcia's and had dinner to celebrate. He was so thrilled when they put a sombrero on him and sang. I'm disappointed the picture turned out blurry.

Kyle wanted a duster coat for his birthday so of course my Dad gave him a feather duster. Funny Rickey! I don't think Kyle was nearly as amused as the rest of us.

Mom made him an oatmeal cake and it was still warm and incredibly delicious. For some reason in every picture of the evening the subject has a bizarre look on their face.

Dad in the zone
Apparently something shocking just happened.
A few of the decorations?
Do you think he ate a lemon.
Brian was very excited about the cake.
The family.
Kyle's duster. 
Fixing Craig lunch for tomorrow.

No comments: