Saturday, April 28, 2012

Brooklyn's Baptism


The Special Baptism Girl
Brooklyn's Baptism was moved up a week because her Grandpa Maynard got a job and had to move quickly. I went to Wellsville last night and helped Emily get things ready for the big day. We were up past midnight finishing up what Emily calls the "fluff" (decorations and stuff).

It was such a nice day. Brooklyn looked beautiful and her new dress was beautiful. The baptism dress she was wore was the same one Emily and Natalie wore when they were baptized.

There was a huge turnout of family and friends to support Brooklyn. It was a really nice day.


I made this baptism sign for her.
Getting dinner ready.
Garrett is such a big help.
I don't know about you but I always wear high heels to mop.
I didn't realize how alike these two look until I loaded this picture.
The cousin's

No comments: