Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Looking Good

Always so happy to be at another Dr. appointment.  Dr. Heninger's
office in Perry is in The Lodge by Maddox and it is very nice.
It is all made of the most beautiful wood and is gorgeous.

We are still getting good reports from Kyle's doctors. They are even stopping the IV antibiotics a week early because his blood work has been showing for the past few weeks that everything is cleared up. We get a new special boot tomorrow which will allow him to put more weight on his foot. Dr. Heninger is so funny.  When he sees Kyle's foot each week he gets so excited at how much it has healed in the 2 weeks since he say him last.  I remember him telling me at our first appointment after the surgery that he sure wished he could come up with a miracle for us.  I remember responding to him that he was going to he just didn't know it yet.  I consider what we have seen the last 6 1/2 weeks a miracle.  If the insurance will approve it they are going to do skin grafts on the wounds so that it will speed up the healing process. 

Now that we have Kyle headed in the right direction I'm having both of my knees scoped on August 10th so now lets pray that goes well.  It goes back to the car accident I was in 3 years ago when Dad, Marijka and I rolled in the truck.  Dr. Mattsson hopes if he cleans out the scar tissue then the bones will sit straight again and relieve the pain I'm dealing with now.

Dr. Heninger likes to make Kyle bleed every time we go in.

If you look close you can see the tendon in the middle
of the incision.  The doctor has had to cut it out 3
times because it keeps regenerating itself.

I had to add this picture just because she is so cute.  She layed
there the entire time I made the bed on top of her and never moved.


No comments: