Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Bear Lake - 4th of July


Happy 4th of July
 We spent the week of the July 4th in Bear Lake at the cabin with my family and most of the Petersen crew.  I guess there are some benefits to not having a job.  I love the cabin and I'm grateful to Grandpa and Grandma Wright for having the foresight to buy it for us.  I was just a little girl when Grandpa bought it, but I remember going to see it for the first time.  It definitely isn't the style of a cabin but it is great for us.  Kyle and I stayed out in the trailer.  It is a little quieter out there and you definitely get to sleep later than if you stay in the cabin with all the kids.  It is definitely nice to be able to play with the kids and then send them back to their parents.  It was a nice week and we had a lot of fun.  We are headed over there tomorrow for the next week. 

The dream time trying to fix the water leak.  It didn't work but Garrett
was entertained for the afternoon.
Garrett's new pet worm.  When it died later that day he was devastated.
This was quite the photo shoot.  I think the parents actually got
some decent pictures.
Imagine my surprise to find Tyler
carrying Ella around.
Watching the fireworks going off over the lake.

No comments: