Monday, June 6, 2011

Janalee's Wedding

Saturday was Janalee and Matt's wedding and the weather couldn't have been more perfect.  She had everything planned down to the minute and it all went off without a hitch.  I wish I would have gotten a picture of one of her typed up schedules.  Everyone had different ones with their specific instructions and time frame on them.  I didn't get one so I just basically did whatever and whenever I wanted.  The ceremony was beautiful and I don't think the reception could have been lovelier.  Stay tuned for a future post about my wardrobe malfunction.  I have tons of pictures of the day, but I'll try to weed them out as you probably don't have days to look at them.  I'll probably post a slide show in a day or to either here or on my facebook.

We got an e-mail from them today that they had arrived at the resort in the Dominican Republic.  It is very humid and they were just getting ready to go to their room.  They will be home in a couple weeks.  I'm very jealous.  The furthest we will be venturing forth the next few months is to various doctor appointments.  With wound changes on Fridays and Mondays we can't even sneak in a long weekend at the cabin.  I hope they have a great time and enjoy every minute of it.  I can't believe one little sister is married and the youngest of us is graduated. 

The dinner Friday night.  It was really nice.

They did it!!!

The flower girls

Kyle made it through everything.  He's a tough guy.

Did you know my Dad is a dork?

A rare picture of Tyler.  In a pink tie no less

I made this for Jan & Matt's wedding present

Matt's friend made the cake for free and it was gorgeous

The escape

The dip that didn't quite work out

No injuries were sustained in the fall
Off into the sunset or dark so to speak

No comments: