Friday, September 3, 2010

I Wonder...



I look at him and I wonder. 

I wonder how he stands the endless stream of doctor appointments. 

I wonder how he endures all the needles they endlessly stick him with. 

I wonder how he puts up with the constant barrage of health problems. 

One thing after another after another. 

I know he gets discouraged and depressed, but for the most part he handles it well.  Sometimes he talks about it, mostly he doesn't.  My Kyle is not much of a talker.  When I ask what he is thinking I usually get "nothing" for a response.  But I know it has to be hard.  I know he feels he is a burden to me.  I know he wouldn't agree, but I think he has so much courage and strength.  I love this man so much.  He has made my life complete and I don't ever want to live without him.  So I think it's time for things to start getting better, because I wonder how much more he can take. 

2 comments:

KDSteck said...

AMEN!!! Love you guys

Britney said...

That's what we're all hoping!!! My mom said they saw you two at Bear Lake. Aren't my nieces cute?! Love you guys! Hang in there.
Brit