Thursday, April 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Honey!!


This is my favorite picture of Kyle.  Alana took this candid photo of him at our wedding reception in Logan.  I love this guy and today is his birthday.  I don't get to spend the day spoiling him because he is in Moab with my Dad and Tyler.  I figured a trip to Moab was a pretty good way to spend your birthday so I sent him off with them.  They left yesterday morning in the snow storm.  So far they have blown a tire on the trailer and had to buy new ones for it and the wind blew the hood of the jeep up breaking the latches on it, so they are off to a good start to the trip.  Let's hope it gets better and not worse. 

A year ago today Kyle had no idea that in less than a month I was going to pop into his life.  I'm sure if he had known that it would have been a much better birthday don't you think? 

I thank Heavenly Father every day that he led me to Kyle.  I love him so much and he is an amazing man.  I've never been someone who needs to be around people all the time so it has surprised me how much I miss him when he is gone.  Before I married Kyle if I could have the house to myself for a day or two there was nothing better, but he is changing that.  I love to come home and have him waiting there for me.

Kyle has such a tender heart and a sweet spirit.  I fall more in love with him everyday.  I hope you have an amazing birthday today honey.  Hopefully one free of problems so you guys can just enjoy yourselves.  Happy Birthday!!!

1 comment:

Britney said...

Hey Kam,
Happy Birthday to Kyle! Today is my brother's BD too. Don't they always have "adventures" like that in Moab? It seems to be the norm for them. :) I need to call you! I miss you!
Brit