Sunday, March 13, 2016

Kami Anderson Willis

It's been an eventful day. I was up last night with a sick little guy. Made a trip to InstaCare (both his ears are infected), then went to Marijka's birthday lunch, and ran errands. By the time I got home I was already done. Then tonight he gets my very sharp pencil sharpener and dumps it out. While I'm dealing with that mess he sliced open his finger on the blade. There was a lot of blood and because he would not hold still it was everywhere. He took off 2 different bandages and started the bleeding all over again each time. Finally I just tried to distract him and held pressure on it long enough it stopped. Now he's running around with an open cut. Let's pray it doesn't get infected. Now I'm laying here waiting for him to decide he really isn't going to sleep with Grandpa and Grandma and wants me to come get him. It shouldn't be much longer. Even if he falls asleep somewhere else, in the middle of the night tiny fingers reach up over the side of the bed and I hear, "Mum, Mum." He rarely makes it that far though.
by Kami Anderson Willis

March 13, 2016 at 12:40AM
from Facebook
via IFTTTfrom Facebook
via IFTTT

No comments: