Thursday, November 12, 2015

Carter & The Dog Cage

I don't know what it is about this boy and dog food. It's a never ending battle to keep him away from the dog's dishes. If I'm not fast enough he takes their food and puts it in their water. I'll find him walking around with something in his mouth and when I ask him to show me he will hand me a piece of dog food. He will carry a handful around and feed it to them piece by piece. Janalee took care of Benji one weekend. When we went to pick him up Carter took the opportunity to shut himself in the cage. I wonder if he thought it might slow me down enough he could get some quality play time in with the food. His only problem was he had already knocked the water over so most the fun was gone.

via Instagram http://ift.tt/1So0Sry

No comments: