Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Carter - 2 Months Old

Carter is now 2 months old. Of course he is still cute and adorable. He makes eye contact now. He often smiles at me when I talk to him. He makes gooing and cooing noises now. His eyelashes are getting longer and darker. He is 23" long and weighs about 10 1/2 pounds. He doesn't have his 2 month appointment with the doctor until the 9th. He will get his first shots then and I'm not looking forward to it. He still pulls lots of funny faces. He moves his arms a lot but not as much as he use to. He doesn't do the arm straight in the air thing as often anymore. He moves his legs a lot more now than he did before. If I come into a room he is in and start talking he will recognize my voice and start looking around. Unless he's playing his new game of pretending the person trying to get his attention doesn't exist. He will then look anywhere but at them. It's quite funny.

He is still pretty good in the car although when he feels like he's had enough he lets me know it. As soon as I take him out of his car seat and lay him down he immediately raises his arms above his head and stretches out as long as he can. We went to Yellowstone this last weekend over Labor Day. Sadly it rained most of the time. So Carter basically spent 3 1/2 days in his car seat and was so good. Unfortunately we saw very few animals.

On Aug 23rd Carter rolled from his stomach to his back. It makes tummy time a little difficult now. He enjoys swinging in his swing and stretching out on the floor. I still have to fight my Mom for him and my Dad is so cute with him. He and Carter like to nap together. Sometimes when Mom has been tending I'll come home and go looking for them and find Mom and Dad in bed with Carter in the middle. It's really sweet. 

He is growing too fast. He is such a good baby and we are still having lots of fun with him.



No comments: