Wednesday, January 18, 2012

My Memories Software


You may recall I gave away a copy of this cool digital scrapbook software a few months ago on a website called www.MyMemories.com. It is extremely easy to use. It comes with lots of album templates.  You can just choose your pictures and the software will add them to the albums they already have created. Or you can do what I did in the Wedding Album I created and loaded below and start with one of their templates changed the colors, and added a few embelishments. What in the past would have usually taken me several hours to complete took me just over an hour and most of that time was spent choosing what pictures to use.

You can also purchase additional scrapbook kits to use with the software if they don't have what you are looking for, but I found plenty of options for what I needed. 

They have generously offered to let me give away a free copy of their software to 1 of my readers.  Just visit www.mymemories.com and browse around.  Then come back to my comments and tell me your favorite digital paper pack or layout.  On the 22nd I will randomly draw a number and the person who made that comment will receive a code to download the software totally free.

If you aren't lucky enough to win the contest you can use my code to receive $10 off of your purchase of the My Memories Suite V3.  The code is: STMMMS70839

7 comments:

Emily M said...

This software looks awesome! I like the Make my Year kit. Lots to choose from!

Janalee Anderson said...

I think the elegant valentine pack would be cute with my wedding photos. I'm discouraged using photo shop. It takes me at least 2 hours or more to barely do a page. I'm all for something more simple.

Charlotte said...

I love all the designs by Laura Burger, but especially the Flower Pack and the Fresh Air Designer pack. I've been trying to come up with a better scrapbooking solution, to be honest. So, this is pretty timely for me.

Teresa said...

I like the flowershop pack.

nicole lindsay said...

How wonderful! I like the holiday kits, so fun! I am way behind with my pictures. I have been married for 6 years and I haven't even started on my pictures!

Natalie said...

I love all of them, but the "Bright Christmas" really caught my eye. This looks awesome. I hope I win!

Marlee Anderson said...

They are all so cute but "Bright Christmas" really stood out. It's fun to see a Christmas kit that is branching out from the traditional red and green. I can't wait to try it out when I win ;)