Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Button Makes a New Friend


Kyle's dog is very skittish and doesn't like anyone to touch her but Kyle and after several months me.  If anyone approaches her she crouches down on the floor and starts shaking uncontrollably.  To my surprise the other night at one of our gatherings Garrett comes through carrying Button.  How he got her to hold still long enough for him to pick her up is beyond me as she usually takes off running if any of the kids get anywhere close to her.  Not only did Button let Garrett hold her for a long time she wasn't shaking the whole time either.  It was quite an accomplishment on Garrett's part.  Garrett says Button is his "best dog".  I assume that is something like being his best friend.  Every time I see him he wants to know where Button is and since then when we've been together Button has let him hold her as well.



No comments: