Monday, June 7, 2010

10 Things...

Thanks Chelsea!!


Terms of this award: must list 10 things about yourself, thank the person who gave you this award and pass it on to 10 wonderful bloggers.
 
1.  My favorite color is red. 
2.  I have never broken a bone (knock on wood).
3.  I have 2 dogs.  Lily and Button.  They are currently having trauma with being apart from us so often.  I expected Kyle and Button to have the hardest time but surprise! it's been Lily.  Button is just going with the flow.  She is beside herself to see us but once we are out of sight she seems fine.  Lily on the other hand is just sad. 
4.  I love to read.  Preferably fiction, but any book will do if I'm bored.
5.  I am not a morning person!
6.  I hate raisins.
7.  I enjoy doing crafty things.
8.  I am loving being married (even with all the challenges it has brought with it).  Love you Kyle!!!
9.  I love technology.  If I could afford it I would buy every new gadget that comes along.  I would love an iPad or Kindle (either one will do).
10.  I'm addicted to blogging. 

Okay so I pass this along to: Natalie, Emily, Mindy, Marlee, Britney, Charlotte, Katrina, Mandy, Stacey, Karen, and anyone else who would like to take on the challenge.

No comments: