Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Baby Girl Phillips

Natalie had her baby this morning and she said I can post a picture of her on my blog. I feel so honored!!! Natalie got to the hospital at 6:00 and had her at 8:26. She weighed 7 lbs and is 19 1/2 inches long. She has lots of dark hair. In certain light it has a bit of red in it. I think she looks a lot like Garrett. She pulls her bottom lip in just like Garrett did when he was a baby but not quite as bad. They haven't decided on a name for her yet. Mom and baby are doing great. What a beautiful baby she is!!!




3 comments:

kat said...

What a sweet baby!

It looks like you had a great Christmas and you look so happy! You are so great! Tell your family hi...I miss you guys!

Mindy M. said...

She is beautiful!! Love the bow ~ was she born with it? Looks like she might have a titch of reddish hair. How is Garrett handling all this big brother stuff?

Shelly Traveller said...

I heard there was a sneak peek on your blog. She's precious.